Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Suck It

Dear Mediacom,

You are incredibly frustrating. The internet connection that you provide only works 50% of the time, despite having sent a tech out a few months ago to fix this exact problem. What's more annoying is that it appears you have the uncanny ability to detect our plans to use the internet and at the exact moment that we click on our web browser, you quit working. If I quit working at my job, I get in trouble. What happens to you when you quit working? Nothing! You probably just sit around and quit working all day, giving the invisible finger to unsuspecting people like me. And yes, I have tried unplugging, waiting and then plugging in the modem; that also only works 50% of the time.

I have but two parting words for you, my friend: suck it*.

Pic from here.




*thanks to our Oregon family and friends for bringing this gem back.

No comments: