Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Have Yahs Wednesday


1. My first selling experience on Craigs list began last week and let me tell you there are a lot of idiots out there. I have purchased a few things on Craigs list before but have never attempted selling anything. I am selling my old car for $2500, previously $2750. I was warned I would have to deal with some real gems but this is nuts and the offers keep getting more ridiculous. First, I was offered $1,500 via email then I was offered to trade my car for an 03 Saturn with 155K miles and pay the owner of the Saturn an additional $1500. And just minutes ago, I was asked if I could draw up a quick contract and finance the purchase of my car for someone. Are you F'n serious?

2. I think one of my new favorite shows on TV is Man vs. Food. The show is about a guy who travels all over the U.S. and enjoys all of the local fare. The show ends with him trying to eat a local favorite food that is known to be a challenging feat. IE: An 11lb pizza or nuclear hot wings.

3. We just got back from Okoboji. I have only been 2 years in a row now but both times have been an absolute blast. Going to the beach, heading out on a boat and drinking at the bars and restaurants are all a blast. But with all that said I know the real reason we always have so much fun is because of how great our friends are that go with us! I am already looking forward to going back next year.

No comments: