Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pleased to meat you

As most of you know, Joshie and I gave up red meat for Lent. It was definitely more difficult than our Potato Fast of 2009. Pizza was especially tough since we usually do pepperoni or sausage. Plus, I'm not into the veggie variety and Josh doesn't rock the plain cheese. So when a pizza craving came we ended up settling on BBQ chicken pizza. While I enjoy the flavors that the BBQ chicken has to offer, it's just not the same as they meaty goodness that is sausage and pepperoni. Once our forty days were up, we feasted on the pizza that leaves you with the feeling that you just consumed a large brick of grease, cheese and meat--Casey's Pizza.

This picture actually kind of makes me sick now. I don't think we'll be ordering Casey's for awhile.



No comments: