Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

This is where I blog

This is where I used to blog (and surf the interwebs, and pay bills, and catch any missed Glee episodes)...



Pretty frightening, right?

And this is where I blog (and complete all the aforementioned tasks) now...





The office is still far from complete. After all, thrifty desk and rug purchases from IKEA can only get you so far. If you didn't notice, we're still lacking seating, the walls are bare, and we could do with a better/prettier organizational system for our important documents, CDs and what have yous instead of the green Rubbermaid tub system that we currently employ. Here's what I have in mind for the future:

  • Perhaps taking the living room loveseat and temporarily re-purposing it as office seating. The logic behind this is we're thinking of getting a recliner/glider/rocker type chair for the bambino and we don't have enough space for both a loveseat and chair in the living room. Yes, we could put the chair in the baby's room but it's my understanding that we may be sitting in this chair for long periods of time and I think Josh and I might prefer the company of Sportscenter or Detectives Stabler and Benson while we bond with baby in the wee hours of the night and I don't think putting a TV in the baby's room is an option.
  • Framing and hanging some of my favorite concert pics on the wall

Apparently, pointing to the sky is a very popular pose at concerts.

No comments: