Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

4th Annual Cousins Christmas

We celebrated Cousins Christmas, aka Christmas with the B Team, this weekend. Annie made a delicious chicken tortilla soup, it was super cheesy and had a little bit of a bite to it, very good! We'll have to ask for the recipe. We also played a few card/board games which really put my brain to the test. I failed. I performed miserably during Taboo and wasn't very fast during Nerts (a speed solitaire game). I claim pregnancy brain. Before that unfortunate display though, we exchanged gifts.

Annie gifted me with a maternity tank top that will be perfect for New Years and this personalized Christmas ornament.



Joshie loves Williams-Sonoma so Dawn gave him a manly apron and an avocado slicer and pitter gadget for all the guac he makes during the summer.


No comments: