I'm quite late with this update. He'll be 10 months in just a couple of weeks!
- First Thanksgiving
- Loves doors
- Hates having his diaper changed and hats. He despises hats.
- Got all too familiar with the doctor's office for an ear and eye infection and yeast rash (yeah, he was falling apart there for awhile)
- Tries to get Suds to play with him. 50/50 on whether Suds is game.
- Still cruising the couch
- Gave him a little bang trim at home (his second in 9 months!)
- Wolfing down fruit and waffles
Remember when the Pilgrims broke avocado with the Indians (is it okay to say Indians? Native Americans?) Yeah, that's what Dexter did for Thanksgiving
And now the amazing floating Dexter act.
"Please play with me, brother"