Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This is my jam

So I think I'm the last person on earth without a smartphone. That shouldn't come as much of a surprise to you college folk who knew me freshman year and were treated to this eye candy that was my cell phone in 2001. Wow, wow, wow, right?

Anyway, I present to you the new old fashioned way of figuring out who sings a song without actually having an App for that. Mind you, I have a touch which I basically pretend is a smartphone, (poser).

1. Song comes on in the car, commence me jamming out and pretending I know the words
2. Record a snippet using the voice memo app on my touch
3. Bring it home to Josh and see if he knows who sings it
4. Darn, he doesn't...BUT he has a iPhone...and on that iPhone was an app, E-I-E-I-O
5. Make his iPhone makeout with my touch so his app can identify mystery song.

And it can! Success! Voila, my new jam, ya'll...


No comments: