Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

A few things of note

Happy Monday! My former-roomies-and-always-friends and I all have the day off today for MLK so Dexter and I are going to see them for coffee. Because nothing says civil liberties like Panera and play dates, right?

And for you, due to my intense writers block, a few random things...

Writers block is a surefire way to induce nailbiting.

I made this potato soup. All by myself. Thanks, Pioneer Woman.



I want this bag a lot.


We sat down and did our budget for 2013 and I felt so accomplished. Then I realized that the hard part is not making a budget, it's actually using it.

The time to go to the playplace at Valley West Mall is 10:30 a.m. on a Monday. Deserted. A ghost town, I tell you.



I started crafting up this fabric cork board this weekend. It's a project that sticks to my tried and true philosophy of "let's just hot glue this to this and be done with it."



I have too many t-shirts. Like spilling out of my dresser drawers, can't close them all the way, too many. I did a purge last fall but am thinking that I need to go back through and get rid of more. My story/excuse about the t-shirts is that they each are tied to a specific time in my life. I know, sentimental fool. Anyway, I think I need to just remind myself that just because the shirt is gone doesn't mean the memory is too.

Amish Mafia is turning to a guilty pleasure of mine.

I went to wake Dexter up the other morning and this is what I found:



Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: