Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Here's a few pics from our holiday:

Baby's first Christmas gift. Thanks, Pauleys!

Suds opening his present from us.

A new Wubba!

A cooler for Joshie to replace the one that I, ahem, lost at Amy's bachelorette party last year.

Dreams really do come true...a Vidalia Chop Wizard. I tried to register for one of these babies when we got married but Josh said it was a waste since I don't chop anything. I said if I had one, I would chop everything, including his face (okay, not really but you get the point).

Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like good things! I hope you chop lots of things in the new year.

Kelly Ruden said...

What's a wubba? Is that really what it's called or is it dog talk? It kind of sounds like widdle.

Lora said...

It's actually a real toy, not some made up dog word for once. It's part of the Kong toys.