Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's really happening

My glorious two weeks of vacation is up and it's back to the grindstone. I'm confident that I will never get caught up with Grey's Anatomy now. What a bummer.

We rang in 2011 in Davenport and played plenty of board games. New Years Eve is definitely a lot tamer when you're preggo. Gone are the days of whooping it up by downing a bottle of champagne. It had to happen sometime, right?

We also had our first baby shower and got lots o' loot for Baby T. Getting baby gifts definitely made it more real. I think Joshie and I had the realization that we're actually going to have a kid. A real live kid. It's really happening, we're going to be in charge of a tiny person in a mere two months. Crazy.

I definitely had three pieces of cake at the shower...


and it was the best decision I've made in a long time.


Piles of clothes for the kiddo! Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

Jonna said...

OH wow Frnkie Post made the picture!!LOL

Jennifer said...

Cute outfit!