Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sugar bombs

Josh has encouraged me to turn over a new leaf when it comes to my choice in cereal. He has deemed that my Peanut Butter Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios and Golden Grahams breakfast isn't the healthiest choice. He called them sugar bombs. So this week I've been dining on his cereal of choice, Kashi Go Lean! Crunch. I've had to doctor it though since the flavor doesn't pack as much punch as my sugar bombs so I've been adding a cut up banana to my bowl of cereal. Pretty good addition. Maybe one day I'll be a grown-up and be able to eat the cereal all by itself.

1 comment:

Annie Salgado said...

Do you guys ever look at the NuVal scores on things (at Hy-Vee)? I know I've been surprised when trying to buy the best cereals for Ben. Now I haven't ventured to the Kashi section of our cereal aisle so I don't know where it stands. I have noticed that Special K for instance has the same (or close to) Nutritional Score as lets say Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cereal.

I'm just saying.....