Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

No-sleep-'til-baby

Okay, the title of this post is very inaccurate since I'm quite certain that once Baby T gets here I still won't be sleeping but this is exactly how I'm feeling right now. Sleeping has become incredibly uncomfortable the last couple of nights. Part of it is having to adapt to side sleeping when I've spent my whole life being a stomach and back sleeper. It wasn't such a big deal in the beginning but now that my belly is more rotund switching from my left side to my right side requires a lot of flopping around and heavy sighing on my part. There was one night where I woke up at 2 a.m. and was still laying awake at 4 a.m. because I couldn't get comfortable. That kind of thing never happens in my world. Well, my pre-preggo world. I ended up heading to the couch and watching TV. I forgot how much I liked Monsters, Inc. Thanks for the reminder, baby.


1 comment:

Jonna said...

Welcome to my world !Its not going to get any better sorry Lora