One month thoughts:
- People told us to sleep before the baby came and we laughed and said, "oh yeah, we know." We knew nothing.
- Spit up is the enemy. See Dex's left shoulder. The kid is like a leaky faucet.
- Poor Sudsy doesn't rule the roost anymore. Our first child has sunk into a deep depression. He also decided to act out a little; Suds-1, Dex's toy rattle-0.
- "I've got nipples, Greg, could you milk me?"
- Dex likes: bouncing, stairs (shout out to Jill for giving me that little idea), sitting on Josh's lap, family sing-alongs to The Avett Brothers (it's like we're the Von Trapps), sleeping through meals. Dex dislikes: sleeping through meals. I know, he's a real enigma. Things Dex is pretty indifferent about: sitting in his own filth, Suds.