Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Um, did that just happen?

So a few days after I posted my poll about when you thought I would go into labor, I actually went into labor. There was something in my gut telling me that I was going to go over my due date but apparently my gut is about as intuitive as a box of rocks. So without further ado, we are pleased to introduce our newest addition to our family of three...

Dexter

There are no words to describe what just happened to our world. Well, actually there are and I'm thinking about posting our "birth story" since that's all the rage these days. If I do, I'll try to keep it clean but I won't make any promises that it won't get a little gory. I also have lots of thoughts on our newest adventure, parenthood, which I think I'll probably try to post during my time off. In the meantime, here are a few pictures from Dex's first week:

Proud papa

A little time in the Boppy


Eeyore is in charge of quality control when we do diaper changes.


My boys

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Eep! You're a mom! I really like that last picture. Hope Suds is being an excellent older brother.

Annie Salgado said...

Congratulations! Very cute pictures. We are so happy for all of you!

MsAmanda said...

Congratulations!