Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Blogging with baby

So apparently I'm only going to be able to post once a month for the next 18 years. I'm either really terrible with managing my time or...okay, there is no or. I'm just really terrible with managing my time. Our computer has to be collecting cobwebs and dust, going untouched for this long. I can't even remember what it looks like and wouldn't be surprised if it was hooked up to the kind of printer that used the paper with the holey tear off sides. It's been that long.
Pic from here

I'm not even posting from our home computer right now. I am posting from my dad's house. I am posting from my dad's house with one hand. The other hand (and the arm that is attached to it) is holding this Dexter baby. My thought was that I should try to sneak in a post while Dexter took a nap and had other capable adults watching him...and then he woke up. And I picked him up. And now I am the amazing one-handed blogger. He's currently asleep, mouth agape, large head resting in the crook of my left arm, hair blowing in the breeze from the ceiling fan. This post was going to be about his three month update but Dex must've realized that I don't have my camera with me to upload pics so in a genius move, decided to provide me with this fodder instead. Ah, my little muse.

The beast, he stirs...

Three month update to come soon/sometime!


No comments: