Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 Months

This kid (and his hair) is growing like a weed!


  • That chuckle that Dexter was working on last month has turned into a full-blown laugh. Josh and Grandpa are really good at getting him going. Laughing hard kind of freaks Dexter out though and he gets a little startled and almost cries which makes me kind of laugh (I'm such a bully).
  • He's a pro at tummy time now, holding his head up like it ain't no thang. He recently rolled over from back to stomach. It was in super slo-mo though, definitely the exact opposite of blink-and-you'll-miss-it.
  • If Dexter was to go on The Best Thing I Ever Ate, he would proclaim, "my hands!"
  • Speaking of things he'd like to eat, I'm pretty sure this baby is going to be really into food which bodes well for him in this family. He is very curious when Josh and I eat and will sometimes get an intense look on his face. Creeper.

Flying with dad

Dexters wobble, Dexters wobble, Dexters wobble, but they don't fall down (when they're in a Bumbo at least).

Benny and Dex. I'm pretty sure I've seen this look on Josh's face after a good night out.

2 comments:

Jonna said...

cute pics! And Ihave seen that look on Josh's face!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow some of those faces are EXACTLY Josh! Cute!!!
Danielle