Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wannabe

In an effort to immerse myself in the blogosphere, I have latched onto a couple of different trends that have been posted on much cooler blogs than mine. First up, Warby Parker, which I heard about here, here and here. For those of you who don't know, I have been cursed with the eyesight of an 82-year-old. I prefer to wear contacts but recently decided that if I had a pair of glasses that I truly liked I would give them a little playtime and bench my Acuvues once in awhile. I'm also cheap. Enter Warby Parker. Pick out five pairs to try on at home for free for five days, pick out the one you like best and then order frames and lenses in your fave style for $95. Nice.

I tried on my five pairs and I believe I'm going to with the Reece.
To make sure the Dex baby is in on the sweet, sweet blog trends, Jennifer (knowingly?) served as my accomplice when she gifted him with Sophie La Giraffe at one of my baby showers,(wow, that feels like a lifetime ago!) Sophie blew up on the web way before this but like I've mentioned before I am always late to the party. A wannabe.

No comments: