Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

6 months




Half a year? Really? That's crazy.
  • Dexter is doing a combo of sitting up by himself and with assistance.
  • If he can reach it, it's going in his mouth (that's what she said?)
  • We think he's ready to move onto real baby food and we're going to go ahead and try our hand at making our own. We're not even going to use a Baby Bullet. Impressive, right?
  • Dexter loves to sing along. It's given me an excuse to sing all my old camp songs at the top of my lungs. Believe me, Josh is super excited about this.
  • Dex is obsessed with his feet (sicko!)
  • Went to his first State Fair...
State fair with Lolo

This is right before I dropped part of the corndog and got it in his hair. Bad mama.

No more Bud Tent for these boys. Just a couple of Dads at the State Fair.

A little double carrier action with Cousin Owen.

3 comments:

Jonna said...

The corndog made me laugh.The boys dont look like they where having alot of fun!!And Dex looks so old sitting by himself.

Annie Salgado said...

Love the 6 month post! What great pictures!

Jennifer said...

Agree with all of Jonna's comments. I really like that you got corndog in his hair. Just keeping it real. :)