Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Conversation of the week

Joshie and I were watching this week's episode of Glee. Okay, I was watching and Josh was enduring and eye-rolling. The grand finale came up featuring a perfectly Gleeful cover of Rihanna's "We Found Love", a high school synchronized swimming team that was the size of a typical high school football team with flawless choreography and one Will Schuester in a white tuxedo "walking" on water to propose to Emma Pillsbury. Will ends up diving in a very shallow part of the pool. To which I exclaimed, "He can't dive right there, it's too shallow!" To which Josh looked at me, eyebrows raised and said, "That?! That is your only problem with this entire scenario?" 

Safety first, am I right?

Here it is, if you missed it.


2 comments:

Annie Salgado said...

LOL! Is every episode like this? I'll stick with Jersey Shore.

Lora said...

Yes, pretty much every episode is pretty absurd and when I say absurd, I mean awesome :)