Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Hunger Games

I once mentioned that I can't help but love a good series. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Twilight (am I nerd?). I'm one of those that immediately regrets finishing the book or movie because then there's nothing to look forward to. Enter The Hunger Games. I've been itching to get my hands on the series since I read about it here

Luckily, my brother picked up on about one million of my hints and bought me the trilogy for Christmas.  Yahoo! I was a little slow getting started but now I've picked up speed and am making my way through book two. Joshie has even gotten in on the action and picked up the first book as soon as I was done. Gasp! That's right, the boy who doesn't read has his nose in the book as we speak. It's that addictive. In fact, I don't know what I'm still doing here. I wish I had an Effie to keep me on schedule.*


*Yep, I am a nerd.

No comments: