Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ideally

Instead of promising to work out, eat better, be nicer, get smarter, I have developed two lists for 2012. One is a glorified honey-do list for me and Joshie. It includes exciting projects like putting in a front door kickplate and switching out the wedding photos in our living room to reflect our current state of affairs (read: Dexter).

The second list is just a Lora-do list. In Josh's words, a "Don't talk about it, be about it" list. Items that I mention in passing, (over and over again) but then never act on. And on this list is to show up here more often. I like showing up here and I know there are a few of you who expect me to show up too-ahem, Annie. So friends, I will try to write more often and share all the amazing things that are happening in our world, like kickplates and photo frames.

Happy New Year!