Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

to eat, to read, to watch

 Print from this etsy shop

Happy Friday! It's been a week of highs and lows for me mostly involving work. But this isn't the place for that, this is a happy place I declare! Josh is running a 5k and one of his old coworkers is having people over for a BBQ on Saturday and we'll round things out with a trip to Target (maybe head to Bed, Bath and Beyond, I don't know if we'll have enough time).  Hows about you?

To eat
So I haven't tried this yet but I starred it in my Reader. I do a lot of that, star it to remember and then forget. We ate the plain old out of the box toaster strudels a few weeks ago and I forgot how awesome they were so I imagine homemade ones would be pretty excellent also.

To read
My brother-in-law is reading the Game of Thrones series and Josh just finished the first book so I hopped on board that train and have been working away to catch up. I love me a good series.

To watch
Geez, I love So You Think You Can Dance. And geez, I really like this song.




No comments: