Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On my mind this week

A few random thoughts from this little old head of mine...

I went to Walgreens to pick up a prescription and there was a sign advertising the shingles vaccine. It went on to explain that shingles is a rash with blisters. And I realized at that moment that I definitely get shingles mixed up with shinsplints all the time. They are super not the same thing. Thanks, Walgreens.

Dexter needs to man up and just go for the walking thing already. He is thisclose. Josh and I said that he's like Tarzan or Spiderman, jumping from couch to ottoman to wall to TV stand to coffee table, etc. in order to get from point A to point B in our house.


I called Dexter fatfoot today because his feet are so chubby (and cute!). I hope this isn't a nickname that sticks.

I'm getting super excited about 80/35. What crazy shenanigans will befall me and my pals this year? I think it's going to be a good lineup or so my sources say.



We have a date with The Hunger Games on Friday! Have we missed out on the crowds? May the odds be ever in our favor.

I organized the medicine cabinet over the weekend (jealous?) after getting inspired by Jules' William Morris project. I also did this Pinterest project with Dexter's first birthday cards and our baby shower cards.




I think I'd like to tackle this fabric corkboard next.

"Now she want a photo, you already know though, you only live once..." on repeat in my head.

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to use words in Draw Something. Otherwise it would be called Spell Something. And I'm sure I would be way more amazing at that game since I am blessed with remedial art skills.

No comments: