Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

The only outfit I own


I have been living in my red jeans and striped top. I am like the girl from Seinfeld that wears the same dress every time Jerry sees her. The thought crosses my mind that perhaps I should skip the outfit this week because surely everyone has noticed that I am wearing the s!*# out of it because they are RED pants so they don't exactly scream discreet and forgettable. But I'm in love and you can't reason with a girl in love. And so I wear this outfit--again--and there is a little pep in my step and a tiny grin on my lips. Well, not in this particular picture since I was concerned that someone would walk in the bathroom while I was taking a picture of myself and it would be an awkward encounter with nervous giggles. But take my word for it, there's a lot of pep and grin going on.

No comments: