Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fancy

We have a wedding this weekend and I'm looking forward to getting a little fancy. And by fancy, I mean I will retire my summer satchel for the evening and wear heels (probably only for the ceremony though since I've made it a habit to pack flats for the reception. I can't bust a move-or walk for that matter-in heels for very long).  Only problem with getting fancy is I kind of hate my hair right now since I can't decide if I want to take the plunge and let it grow (something I haven't done since I was a freshman in high school) or chop it off. These are the problems I face on a day to day basis, people.The hardships.

Anyway, look at this kid, he's fancy too! Draping himself in only the finest cotton infinity scarf from TJ Maxx. I tried to fix it but he insisted that it looks better when it's precariously tying up your little legs.





Yup, much better. Have a lovely weekend and get fancy!

No comments: