Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day weekend

What's on your schedule this weekend? I asked Josh if his ideal Father's Day involved Dexter or if he would be more into a day off from Dexter. He responded, "I don't know, both?" So as of now, I think we'll try to hit up Farmers Market as a family and then who knows? We have plans to grill bulgogi with my brother and sister-in-law at my dad's on Sunday and Josh also wants to try this sweet corn with miso butter recipe. Yummer. Did I mention how blessed I am to have a foodie husband? There are no words.

I intend to try my hand at this raspberry ice cream dessert for the big occasion.  I've never made much of anything an ice cream dessert so I'll let you know how that goes. And of course, the big Father's Day gift unveiling of 2012 is on the agenda as well. I don't think we'll ever be able to top the 2011 bike present but we'll sure as hell try, won't we, Dexter?


No comments: