Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A boy and his dog

Suds is still on crazy pills. He's nervous but not as nervous in normal day to day life. Fireworks and thunder continue to scare the living daylights out of him. I was bummed that he took his rage out on a pair of neon yellow shorts that I scored on this trip. I know that I don't write about him as much as I used to. Someone told me that once you have a baby, your dog really becomes a dog. That much has held true for my relationship with Suds. No longer the baby in the family. He's a pet. But a good pet in my book even with the torn up shorts, broken windows and all because he's good with the real baby in our family. So I'm willing to look past the crazy Suds. No glue factory for him, at least not today.

Dexter loves him, he can say Suds Suds, okay, it's more like duh duh but whatever. Look at these pals!









No comments: