Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

To watch, to figure out, to listen

Happy weekend! What are you up to this weekend? Josh's parents are visiting and we have plans to go to a pumpkin patch as long as it doesn't rain. Josh and I didn't get to go last year since we were busy whooping it up in Vegas for Joshie's birthday and I imagine now that Dexter is a real live boy it will be fairly fun.We're also planning to do an Oktoberfest meal with German potato salad and spaetzle. I've never had either but I feel fairly confident that it's going to be a good meal since it always is with this family.

To watch:

Are you watching The Mindy Kaling Project? If you have a pulse, you probably are. I've been enjoying that show. I've also been making an effort to remember Modern Family. For some reason, we always forget about it but it really is worth remembering. Comedies have definitely taken over our TV watching this season. Well, that and football of course.


To figure out:

This face has been making the rounds this week. It's the face of deciding whether he'll get over it or erupt. The face of "seriously? I'm speaking in the most plain clear English ever known to man and you still don't get what I want?" I hear ya, kid. I hear ya. But I don't get it. I promise I'm trying though.



To listen:

We listened to The Lumineers on the way home to Davenport a few weekends ago. And now I'm noticing this song everywhere. It's a good one.

No comments: