Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

I can't even imagine

I caught bits of the Sandy Hook news coverage, facebook posts and blog posts this weekend. And every time I read something or watched something, all I could do was look up and say out loud to Josh, "this is just so sad." Or "I can't even imagine". I'm sure everyone else is echoing those statements as well.

It's just that surely the world isn't suppose to look like this, right? Like people shouldn't be scared to send their first graders to school? It's just awful and of course this head of mine, keeps circling around the fact that next week is Christmas, the holiday that is by far the hardest if you are missing loved ones in my opinion, and now there are 26 incomplete families, and that those incomplete families truly could be anyone's families. They could be my family; my kid. And well, that just knocks the wind out of me. Because I can't even imagine.

No comments: