Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

To listen, to get pumped about, to chuckle at

Happy weekend, friends of mine! We have plans to gorge ourselves silly on some great Des Moines eats this weekend. What about you?

A few things that I like that I think you might like too: 

To listen:
This song has been making me happy recently. I'm a sucker for a song that starts out slow and then gets rambunctious.




To get pumped about:

We are going to the Passion Pit and Matt & Kim concert in a couple of weeks. It's been awhile since we've been to a show so I've been getting excited about it. Then Josh showed me this and oh, boy do I hope this happens!



To chuckle at:

Dexter loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Like hardcore. Like I'm certain he would prefer the company of the whole clubhouse gang over his own family. He started to sing the Hot Dog song when he was watching it yesterday and then stopped as soon as I was caught sneaking a video but stay tuned to the end, it's pretty cute if I do say so myself.



No comments: