Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Everly: 7, 8 and 9 months

My dearest Evy,

Good grief, lady. Things go by much faster the second kid around. I can't believe that it was just the beginning of this year that I was still pregnant with you. It feels like ages ago! I blinked and now you are crawling, pulling yourself up and chomping away on beef stew (true story! No exaggeration, you like your food. You are your mother's daughter).

You are still kind of a miser. A cute little miser but a miser nonetheless. Dexter seems to be able to crack your curmudgeon-y ways sometimes and get you to smile. It is just about the cutest thing ever.

Here's to the last three months, baby lady. The next three are sure to go just as fast.

Love you,

Mama




1 comment:

Annie Salgado said...

Thank you for the update!! I just LOVE that chicken costume!!